Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thinking too much!

I was told by my friends that I am too rational.
They told me sometime I should be more emotional rather than rational.
I should have not think too much while doing something outside academia.
In terms of treating friends or having fun with others.
Thinking too much will only prevent others(especially boys) to approach me.
Well, this is according to their sayings.
They also said I should not be to straight forward on everything that I said. It is not about being offensive or not but rather I have lost some mystery area and imagination space.
For example, if someone call me out for a dinner, if I don't feel like going, I should not say no. I should say, "I am not sure, if you really want.... but I cannot confirm with you". Even if I am positive of not going. That's what I was told.
I was also told that I should be more"stupid". I should not know anything. If I know, I should pretend I am not.
Also, always try to create an imaginary situation with guys if possible. Not to say flirt but always make them looks important to me. Always take the first step to sms, msn or call. Even the situation is not really serious but try to make it like one.Or if I am boring, I should find someone.
That's the lecture part.

Well, the fact is.... ahem.... I cannot do that.
case 1: If I don't want to go out, I will say" sorry, I don't feel like going out. Have fun!"
case 2: If I know, I know. If I don't know, I don't know. Won't purposely pretend cuz I think is hard and eventually will be revealed.
case 3: I don't know how to create the "situation". I am totally not good at this. I really should have learn how to. Cuz I see some friends they gain much from that. BUT, I know I cannot because I just cannot "use" somebody like that.

I told them, and they say that's how I am still single because I care and think too much. The conclusion of the conversation with these girls is, I must change to be "like them" before 21. Muahahha...... hard hard. Was in doubt of whether I can or not......
I am an undercover consavertive girl.
Those who do not know me well, won't be able to notice that, right my highschool sweethearts?
hahaha..... try and see how it goes.
once again, I doubt I can. hahahah!!

4 comments:

Boon said...

Just found ur blog, so i dropping by to say hi
and btw....
U are unique in ur own ways,
dun worry about what ppl say,
just be who you are,
and those guy who approach you this way is those who like u for who you are.....

oh ya, u still rmb me ???

Sherlyn Foong said...

if u can do it ah.. u're not Angeline anymore lor.. haha...

Glenna Yong said...

If you can't do all that, don't worry, welcome to my club. You should do exactly the opposite of all that!!!
Club's PLedge:
Be smart, be strong, be yourself!

hmph!


oh, and if you join my club and found out that there's only 2 of us, don't be surprised, eh.

Weilu said...

sherlyn is right. If you can do it, you are not Angeline that I know!

now i understand why we are still single. hahaha.