Monday, April 20, 2009

I love food.... as always!!!

Last week, Exeter city and council held the "Exeter food and drink festival". As the authentic food lover of course I am not going to miss this event. Even I know that the entrance fees is not cheap. It was 5 pounds but it was just the entrance fee. You have to pay for the food inside. Well, I thought why not give it a try.
It held for 3 days, but I just went on Sunday. Sunday was a sunny day, very suitable to go for outdoor activities.We went there at noon and start hunting for food. We try out every food that it was displayed. Try from chicken sausages, to all types of cheese, sauce and nice apple juice etc etc etc......The council even invited some top chefs to join this festival. They demonstrated some dishes and cooking style. Responds was overwhelming!!!!
I was delighted when I saw fresh oysters!!! OMG!!! It was one of the best oysters that I have tried so far. It was too good~~~~~~ it cost me 1 pound per oysters but I think it is still consider reasonable compare to those backhome. Oishiiiii!!!!!
I also tried Paella. The last time I had Paella is I was in Barcelona 4 years ago. Oh, it still taste so good. It was a little different from I had eaten in Barcelona. This one, they put sausages inside. Sadly, Amr cannot have it. But it was good.
We bought our food and sat on the green. Like having picnic and sun bath. Following the western way. Hahaha......
It was a memorable day as I can have good day, good food and good company!!!



Sunny day with people!!!

Ice-cream time with Wayne....mine is honey!! is good!!!!!


Nice sky~

Lying on the grass


David sleeping on the grass


The food that we bought!!!

Amr and David enjoying the oysters!

Very delicious Paella!!!!!

Nice cakes!!!

Forcing them to buy me the apple juice... hahah....

How I wish everyday is good food day..... hahahahhaha!!!!!!
Ooops!!! I am suppose to be on diet!!!!

No comments: