Monday, January 26, 2009

Missin'







etc etc etc with no pictures but still missin'

I miss all of you!!!!!! I do, really do!
It's the 3rd week in Exeter. Nothing much happen but only lectures and gatherings here and there. Sometimes, I am just being tired to be the person who talks. Sometimes, I just wanna be quiet for a while. But due to the people here who doesn't really know me much, tends to ask me some very idiotic question like, "why u dun speak? are u sick? when u do not talk, U just like a dead person!"
Alright, that is not very nice~
When I say I want to study or do homework, some of them even said "hey, dun try to act that you are hardworking, I know u are not." Hello??? how long have you know me???
Sometimes, I need to hide from myself from the real me just to able to join in the group. Sometimes, I have to act like I am so interested in the certain topic just not to try to spoil the atmosphere.
Sometimes, can be torturing! and that's why I keep quiet.
Some high school gossips happen here and I just cannot stand it. It is so childish and yet they can make up a big fuss.
I know I should not judge people here now as I am still new for them and vice versa.
I did not blame them and I shouldnt
that's why i just release unsatisfaction here.
Tomorrow, I will still be the talkative me.
Friends, I just hope I can talk to you!!!! Missing all of you dearly!

ps: I want to be treated as a lady, not a joker.

3 comments:

Glenna Yong said...

when can i drop by at your place, my lady?

Sherlyn Foong said...

i miss u too!!
dun care what they're gossiping lah.. jz do what u wanna do and do something make yourself happy k?
hehe..once again..
happy chinese near year!

Glenna Yong said...

i'll seriously consider that. meanwhile, dont miss me too much. I dont want your mom complaining to my mom that i'm distracting you from your studies.