Sunday, August 17, 2008

I hate this week!!!!!

since last saturday things had been going wrong.

Saturday(9/8)------went to Subang to get results, din meet the requirement. cried all the way from Kl back to Ipoh.

Sunday(10/8)------A level results out. Din get into Bristol. Cried the whole night and had a sleepless night.

Monday(11/8)------still crying over the results and sent grandfather to hospital.

Tuesday(12/8)-----went to visit grandpa and felt sad because his illness was getting worst.

Wednesday(13/8)------Mom rang me up at 3 am and told me grandpa passed away. I rushed to hospital in the middle of the night to see grandpa for the last time. Had been busy for the funeral and stuff for the rest of the days. cried again for the whole day. I broke down several times.

Thursday(14/8)-------continue busy with grandpa's stuff because chinese had a lot of ceromonies and taboos to follow.

Friday(15/8)-------sent grandpa to bercham and chose the best place for him.

Saturday(16/8)-------went to collect his bones and throw the ashes to the sea.

Sunday(17/8)-------- Chong wei din get a gold for Malaysia.

I really dislike in fact hate this week. I hope everything will be fine after this week. Oh yes, is the "ghost week" int he chinese calender. I had no more tears to cry. My eyes swore badly after so many unhappy incidents that happened to me.

Friends, thanks for all ya supports. Without your courages and support, I think I merely can hang on.
Thank you!

No comments: