Wednesday, August 27, 2008

B4 Bangkok trip le......then Bangkok trip

Went to Bangkok last Saturday, just came back for 2 hours!
Before I headed for Bangkok, I called all my sweethearts out before they left for their studies.
Met Bell, Yihui, Wan Cheng and Wei Yan who came back from Canada. So long did not meet her and she is still as cute and charming as always. These were the gang of friends whom I always hang out with during my Form Six life. Now, all of them are enjoying their another stage of life. Bell in USM, Yihui in UMT, Wei Yan in Canada and Cheng is a teacher now and I?
Now, I am the only single in this group. Before that, Yihui and I were singles and now, she had boyfriend already so left me the only single. Hahaha..... I have to be desperate a bit!

After meeting them on Thursday, I met Lu and Ren on Friday. This was a mini farewell for Lu because she is leaving for UCSI on Wed which is today but I cannot send her cuz I ws still in Bangkok. As always, we talked non-stop and sat for 3 hours! We really can talk...... I wonder how did we that?Later, I rushed for second round------ meet Carmen and Szumun!
Carmen had already left for Birmingham on Monday. We met up in Breeze Cafe. Tell you what, the food SUCKS! I mean it, It really sucks! The seafood pasta taste like SALT. We change it for 3 times but it STILL TASTE THE SAME! OMG!!!! FIRED THAT BLOODY CHEF !
But the dinner was still fine because of the company.

After "sending" all friends off, I prepared myself for Bangkok. Overall the trip was alright. Not really "fun" like I was in US but still an eye opening trip.People in Bangkok are more sincere compare to the people in Hatyai. People in Hatyai are more cunning and fierce. Haha.......
I did some shopping and still cannot buy a pair of sport shoes that I wanted most. Is too expensive. I thought the price is lower in Bangkok but I was wrong. haha..... I went to see Ladyboys show too! Well, I have to say, I found out I am not feminine enough. The "ladies" are so pretty, so thin, nice body and skin texture. Haha.... I forgot to bring camera so no photos there. Btw, you can check out some pics bout Bangkok in kennysia.com. The places that he went were almost the same as mine. The only difference I think was the safari World. I went to Safari world to see animals and fed giraffes. Omg, they have long tongues. That place is worthwhile if you are a animal lover. I was so happy when I saw rhinoceros. It's huge and in extinction.

Never forget to pray if you were in Thailand. If you are not a Buddhist, never mind to take a visit to some temples. It is really worth going to see the magnificent architect and structure of the temples. We walked until our legs hurt to search for the four-faces Buddha. We thought it located somewhere isolated but end up we found out it is located in front of a big shopping complex. Actually there are 4 Buddha in that area and 4 of them are located in front of the Shopping Complexes. It is so contradicting but still there are many people pray there. I remember the most popular one was just in front of the Burberry flagship shop! I personally feel weird. haha.....

Bangkok is a nice place. I am sure there will be a second visit. Anyone interested to join me??

No comments: