Thursday, January 31, 2008

so many things.....

This week is as usual hectic because of Bangsawan. Bangsawan is a occasion where the Four houses will compete by putting up a tradisional Malay drama. It's sort of a high hounour for the house who win this event. well, as usual, I'm in charge of the spot light. In fact, I'm blogging here to past some time cuz later got full dress rehearsal for Bangsawan.

Besides Bangsawan, it was the Student Council Nomination Day. Today is the day, and I am glad that there are a few of them would like to run for my post. I'm quite relieve. So, need to work for the coming Manifesto and also for the election day... *busy* *busy*

NOw I'm working twice harder than before, U know i have not much time left for the very crucial A levels....... recently thought of applying to Australia to do Law and commerce also....... so attended the talk and got some information on Uni of Melbourne and UNSW........ who knows I may go to Australia..... but of course this is not my first option.

Today, something interesting happened during Malaysia Studies. Today, teacher was dicussing about something on human right. Hak kebebasan asasi manusia.....then she came acroos a phrase, Habeus corpous.... ( i don't even remember how to spell). Something realted to law, and i just asked what the meaning of it. She cannot answer and told us to look up what is it.....
later then, she talked about ISA... this time, my friend Vidhya was very excited, and discussing and debate with the teacher about our goverment today. the debate was so long and so good that teacher even forget to teach and busy having dicussion with Vidhya... hahahhahaha..... I was so happy , the whole class was happy and urged Vidhya to continue..... hehe.... I managed to finish my Mechanics in class.... muahahhaha.....

But , we agree what Vidhya has said. We do not have equality in our country, we claimed to be a democratic country but to certain extend. What we do and what we talk is controlled by the goverment. We always heard the phrase " kebebsan bersuara" but think form the bottom of your heart, do we really have the " bebas" to "suara"? well, I know, you know........
Cannot discuss much here as Teacher said but get caught by ISA..... muahahhahahahha.........

well.... it was the nicest Malaysian Studies class so far..... I got to go for Rehearsal now.... otherwise Mr R... will scold me again!!!!!!

No comments: