Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!!

After AS result was released, me and Kat hold a Batch anniversary for our batch. the 9.5.


It's been exactly 1 year we lived and studied together. I used to be not quite close with my friends here, but thinking we only have half year more to be together, I must appreciate and thus, hold this party to cheer up those who did not do very well (like me) and celebrate for those who scored well..... haha.....


The party was illegal. hahaha........ but we had loads of fun here!!!!! Kat and I told everyone bout the party before we planned it! BUt, we managed to plan, work and finish the party within 24 hours...... haha.... we are just too efficient!!!!! Early in the morning, we took taxi to TM to get our things..... later then, Kat's parents brought the food here........ We had good food, KFC, Dominos, Jalan Ipoh Yong Tau Foo, Lychee, American Chocalate Cake, MAndarin...... it just too good!!!!!!

I really want to thanks Kat's Parents for their effort in bringing the food here......... they threat us too well........ my deepest and most sincere gratitute to Mr and Mrs Kuan!!!!!
Of course, we played like crazy ppl(again)..... everyone get wet and dirty........ ITs fun!!!!!

Too bad we only and 1 batch anniversary....... we shall be having one next time......Erm..... next time?



My batch with 13 MIA............

FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see u all in UK!!!!!!!

No comments: