Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's coming down!!!!

today i write this post in coffee bean.... hehe
as usual waiting for my beloved daddy to come and take me home!!!
well.... today all my friends have their chemistry practical.....and i busy taking photos of my college.... guess what.... my college is under renovation due to cracking... the college is like going to collapse....... i mean "is like"... is not gonna to fall off anyway........ is stable....


but due to the cracking, we do not have any lessons.... yahoo!!!!! some of my freinds went back yesterday.... so envy!!!!


the cracking in the college is getting serious...... we need to study in CHALETS!!!!! hahahaha... its gonna be fun!!!! hehehe..... but my AS is next week.... OMG.... suck it!!!!!


see the crack?





the acad 2 is closed..... NO ENTRY!!!!

another cracking outside.....(y i still smile so happily?)


looks like crime scence.....hehe......

hope that the professional engineering will investigate the problem asap.....i dun wanna stusy in a noisy environment...... hehe

wish me luck for maths paper...... jia you me!!!!

peace!!!

No comments: