Saturday, October 6, 2007

Help me!!!! Exam is Killin' me!!!!

Exam season is here... after last weeks trial paper that drives me nuts, finally this week and next week can lazy a while.... but i really mean a while cuz AS is after raya!!!! U know AS...... OMG... i think i have not been so stressful before....... it seems even more tension than SPM... whoa..... of course la..... in AS, 'A' is really 80%... far different from our system. Today, i justg finish my IELTS exam.... i think i screwed my writing test....... apparently, i think i screwed up everything..... dun care.... just hope that i can get the band that i want.
everyone in the apartment is working very hard for AS exam next week. although i did not have any paper next week.... but obviously can feel the atmosphere already..... everyone push themselves to the limit. and Guess wat???!!! while everyone struggles so hard... i'm here using Kat's laptop to blog while she is doing further maths..... hahha..... i really not hardworking enough la......

but i think this exam really drives me crazy....... u know... my stress level went over my head he night before economics paper..... and i' m sure i'll be 10 times more insane when it comes to the real AS paper... i don't think is a good idea to talk to me that time..... hahahhaahahahhaa.......
i think i evovled to another person that time...... hahaha...... wow..... exam can change me!!!!

i here to also complaint about my apartmentmates...... aiya... the both of them get so obsessed with westlife..... u know one day they listen to the same song for 40 times!!!!!!!! YES!!!! 40 times!!!!! the song is not even new.... is 6 years back.....------My love........
u know... that song is so long ago.... OMG.... i dunno what happen to both of them..... help me!!!!! hahaha............

well better off to study.... otherwise ill be regret.... haha..... chao!

No comments: