Friday, June 18, 2010

It's not an ordinary night tonight. Things just happened not the way I have ever expected it. Tears keep running down my both cheeks and I have no control of stopping it.
I don't know whether this is the right path or not. But at least I know it is not the correct path to walk. My heart is aching, really aching in pain in fact and I cannot even dare to imagine how they feel. It must be million times more than I do.
Well, at least things are cleared. But I certainly hope that things happen in exchange of something better. Maybe is later, but I am sure it will come. I do have faith.
I really feel heartbroken.... honestly. But, I will stay strong because I have faith. I believe things happen for a reason and change for a reason. Hopefully the incident will teach us a lesson. As he said, it will leave a scar in our heart to remind ourselves. I do not want this scar. I do not.... Not at all......

Tonight will be another sleepless night with tears' companion.

1 comment:

Katkat said...

My dear... wut happened>.< are u okay?>.< u can alwiz call me yea^^ i'm ALWIZ here=))