Friday, February 26, 2010

When too much things in your mind~~~

That's when I start blogging so that I won't touch the work that I should do.

I start going through my blog and realize that I have not actually put any of my "night out parties" pictures to this blog. I wonder. oh ya!!! I think it is because I am afraid that my mom will come saw the pictures..... hahhaa..... Of course not! My mom knows I go out. Anyway, since Foto tagged a lot of pictures of me in facebook, so I might as well transfer some of the nicer ones here to show.
You know, some of the blogs that I read, always put clubbing pictures....so I also want to join the trend but I don't have much~~(oh, you can see how fat I am now!)
Here it goes;


Leila( the girl with flower) visits Exeter,


Girls night out on Valentine's Day!!!


Nesha's Bday in Prezzo, is Vero(Swiss) and Chili(Jap.)


Chillin, in Exeshed after fashion show! See Chili's killer boots!


See stupid Afi doing ugly faces!!!


Vero smokes while taking pictures,( can see smokes clearly) Nesha and Faiz...

I found out it just take me around 15 mins to post this entry which means that now, I have to head back to work!!! haiz~~~
chao!

No comments: