Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pressie~~

It's the second day of the new year.
I should be studying for the exam which a week later. I did study.... but not much!hahaha
It's been a long time that I have not update a blog properly. This is because I do not have anything interesting to tell you about. Well, at least not interesting for me.

I went shopping today. spend around 30 pounds on unnecessary.
  • Lip balm
  • body scrub
  • body shampoo
  • eye-shadow 1
  • eye-shadow 2
  • kohl eyeliner
  • eye shadow 3
hahhaa.... see?? big spender. Yes, I am!

Well, today I just wanna show off my Christmas presents. haha.... not really showing off but just to share my pleasure and happiness with you all.
Present from aunty Jane. A Hollister shawl. I never imagine that I will get something from Hollister now because it is so expensive. The clothes there never less than £50. Happy to get one!! I did not take a full length of the shawl, oh! it's the one that I wear in my facebook profile picture. Show you a bit! The grey and white shawl that is it!!
Second, hahha.... from my mom. Actually I bought it myself and she said it was my Christmas present. She pays I buy!! Hahaha.... I am the luckiest person in the world! My mom loves me, I know.Please excuse my awful face. I took off the make up before taking this pic!!
Does the phone looks familiar??? FYI, if you watch " You're beautiful"(原来是美男), all of them used the phones... hahaha.... I have the same colour as Jeremy!!! hehehe.....

Thirdly, from Kat Kat!! a bracelet from Spain!! You can see it from above, but I want to show the one with Kat. It's a couple bracelet, a key and a lock! Kat has the key, I have the lock!! She "lock" me!!!
My secret santa gave me this! It is a recycling book~ it is so nice.


I love my presents! Do you love yours??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
oh!!
upload a nicer picture!! (See the magic of making up^^) No photoshopped, cuz I dunno how to use -.-' and I wish I know~~

1 comment:

Sherlyn Foong said...

girl!!! you got the phone that i wanna buy so much!!!
i got watch that korean drama too.. sooooo nice lah!!!!!