Friday, September 25, 2009

too bored, that's why

Once again I leave my family and country~~~~ for good.
Thinking everytime that I am about to leave my family, I feel bad.
Nothing in the world can really make me sad and depress except my family.
Well, not because I do not treasure my relationships with my friends but just the priority of family always comes first.
Despite all obstacles and challenges in life that I had face over the years, now I am ready for what I have been longing for. Surprise to say that, I actually feel nervous and worried at all times. Well, I am still a girl, still thinks and paranoid at all times. Wondering that in this stage of life, I have to grow up to be even stronger and better person. At the age if 21, many people have achieve so much in life but me?
Flashing back the time, I think I do achieve something. It might no be as magnificence as others but I do love my life. I have loving family and great friends. I have no problem in terms of my financial status and certainly comfortable with my social circle. What else in life I can demand more?
Glad for everything in life.
Please forgive me for my weird post that I wrote due to the boredom in Dubai airport. Aiya~~~ I emo , that’s why.
p/s: wah…. Even the google here is in arabic, how am I suppose to understand and click le?

No comments: