Sunday, May 31, 2009

Opps... I went for a trip (again)

It's hot in Devon now, sun shines up high everyday. How can I resist the temptation of going to one of the famous beaches in England----->St Ives? hahaha... Yes, yes, yes. I went to St Ives on Saturday. St Ives is at the very south west of England. It is in Cornwall. I did not tell my mom, (Sorry Mumee) because I decided to go after chatting with her on Friday. St Ives is also BEAUTIFUL. The sea is so blue and the sand at the beach are so fine. So nice to have a sun bath there. Too bad, I did not bring along my swimsuit along if not I will jump into the deep blue and clear sea. One thing, the water was cold. I cannot stand in the sea for long because I can feel my legs are freezing. I also climbed up the stones and cliff, although it is dangerous but it was fun to do so.... adventurous!! hehe.... We also went up to the top of the hill to have a complete view of St Ives.... Omg Omg... It is a picturous view. Love it, although it was quite windy!!! I wanna go to St Ives again since I am not going to Ibiza... hahaha......


Ladies and Gentlemen, this is St Ives.

My companies!
I was on top of a rock
On top of the hill!!
Lazying on the green grass!
St Ives's town
Clear sea but cold!
Windy day!

I am a happy girl!!!
My lunch... mussels~~slurps!!
Took this pic in a restaurant near the beach!

Summer!!!! I love summer!!!!! oh ya... I got sunburnt... ouch!

No comments: