Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I am back!( back to Exeter la)

Adieu to my parents yesterday and went back to Exeter. The journey took me almost 4 hours. Gosh.... kill me for good.
Rome was BEAUTIFUL! It is a historical city with all ancient buildings. U need not be a good photographer to take beautiful pictures because the scenery and the view are already pretty! Pictures will be upload soon due the pics is with bro's camera. Actually, we stayed in Rome for only 3 days but it was more than enough for the city itself. Manage to go to the places that I want to like Trivia Fountain, Colessuem,Vatican City. Speaking of that, Vatican city looks different that I thought. I thought there must have a lot of prosedures to get in. Very holy, cannot talk and take photos. Well, apparently it turned out different thatn I thought. U know, in MI3, Tom Cruise had to climb walls,hacked the CCTV to get in. We, my family and I with umhundreds tourists just walk in. There do not have like gate or something to enter St.Peter's square. Just walk in. Jalan terus sahaja!
We stayed in a B&B near Termini station. Oh god, this was the first time and 5 of us stayed in one room. duble decker and all single beds. This the most unluxury accomodation that we had stayed so far. But, it was a good experience. Another "good" experience was
 that we slept in the airport like homeless people. Hahaa. We had an early flight back to London is 6.10am. Unfortunately, the last bus to the airport is 12am. So, we thought of going there early to hang around the airport while waiting for departure. When we reached there, oh god! the departure hall was closed!!!! So all of us were outside waiting in the cold with some other people. Luckily, someone told us that the arrival was opened so everyone rushed in the hall. Although is not very comfortable inside, we managed to sleep like no body business especially ME!!! muahhahah.

Some pics from Rome. (very little, most of them are with bro)
Back to London, what we do the most was shopping. hahhaa...
We watched a musical drama, Joseph and the colourful techinicoat, something like that.....starring Gareth Gates... hahaha. He was not as good as I expected.
Meet up with some college friends for Malaysian cuisine in Paddington. Oh, I missed my milo ais!!! get to meet up with Danu, Farah and G whom I have not meet time for some time.Missing them dearly. I like the gathering because it felt like back in college in dining hall. haha.... the way of arrangement.

Aunty Jane brought us to a social. Dressed up pretty and talk and talk and talk that kind.Boring.... well, we escaped the social by going to watcha film. Monster vs Alien. It's in 3D. Something new for me but I cannot really enjoy it cuz the specs was hurting me. Anyway, it was a nice movie and I love Dr Crokcroach Phd.( voiced by Hugh Laurie)

Mom gave me my 21st birthday present 2 months before my birthday and I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! IS.......
I am not going to show you all what's inside. You have to guess... hahha.... is beautiful!!!!

Hitomi also bought me something from Paris. A small pendant! Cute!!!! NOt showing too! hahaha..........


Of course not forgetting to show the things that I bought in London and Rome!
Colleseum.


All my clothes and stuff I bought.... hahahhahahaa

HAppy Family!!!!!!




No comments: