Monday, February 2, 2009

yayaya~~~it's snowing!!!

Snowing la~~~

The whole UK is snowing now. I did not expect Exeter to snow that heavy. According to weather forecast, it should have light snow and it turned out quite heavy this afternoon. The locals told me it was the heaviest since 20 years ago. Well, cannot underestimate global warming. It might turn out to be a disaster. Careful y'all. Tomorrow is expected to have even heavier snow!
I hardly can imagine how London and other cities looks like. Exeter is consider at the very south part of UK and yet it snowed so heavily! Perhaps London, Surrey is all softy white now!
No train to London too!


Like a little girl, I was so excited when I see snow. This was my very first snow. I was so excited to see snow. I still remember Ren Ee's had a post about snow one year ago and now, I am experiencing it. Wow.... feel so fresh and so new for me.


I have only one class today. So after class, I went to ask information about my phone. When we walked there, the sky is still fine and shiny. Yes, sunny day. After I got all the information that I wanted, it snowed! Heavy snow! Like this.

I told my friends that I looked like dumpling today because white outside and inside stuffed with loads of fillings and I wore 4 clothes inside with cashmere somemore. Well prepared for the snow!!!!

Of course the snowing day will not be complete without snow fighting and snowman. Check my facebook for more pics!

Have my first experience of snow!!!! I like it now and I think I will hate it tomorrow!!!! It is so slippery and cold!!!! hahhahaha..........

No comments: