Saturday, February 28, 2009

Drunk!

Undeniably, when students get into University, life changes drasticly. With no parents consent and also legal to drink and smoke, people tense to get very F**ked up paritcularly to those who don't really care about grades.

Yes, I am here talking some very dramatic scene that happen around me. Especially, I have a girl friend who is pretty, leads to more of this "university stuffs" happen.hahaha.....



well, cut off the crap of drinking and smoking among girls and guys, the frustating part is the things they did after they got drunk. Oh god, is killing me. I have experience about this so I know how disgusting it was. bleh........For instance in this case, I was not even involved in but was called in the middle of the night to rescue and help to settle things out. Hahaha.... like I am sort of the "big mama" to solve problem. Vomitting is normal after drinking but please, vomit in the sink or the toilet but on the floor la. Somemore our floor is carpeted, very hard to clean up man!!! Then, loud sound and kicking things. If you are not the resident of the place, please keep the voice low and shut your mouth la! If you are not a good drinker than don't drink so much. finish the whole bottle of 40% vodka within 30 min and really make someone crazy. Stripping and yelling was the worst part. This lead to disturbing people part. Knocking on doors and shouting was the worst of all...... haiz!!!! life life life....... student life.... bleh bleh bleh..........

Luckily, they listened to me and left the place. But, it still take me some skills and time to persuade this bunch of drunken people. I don't see the point of drinking too much and then was sent to the hospital. Gosh!!!! oh ya.... one of them hit the head on the edge and bleed.... also emit to hospital. What the point le???!!!!

Next day, they came to apologise but they said they cannot remember anything. See? being drunk is so bad. They even thought that I drank with them! Hello??!!!!! I was enjoying my sleep and you are those who came to disturb my friend until she have to ask me for help!!!!!!
So funny.....

Well....C'est la vie!!! I have once again gain some life experience!!!!!

1 comment:

Sherlyn Foong said...

big mama.. next time when i get drunk then u must take care of me k?

XD