Friday, October 3, 2008

I miss my meat!

In conjunction with the " nine god" festival, my mom forced me to be a vegetarian for 9 days. Today is the 5th day. 4 more days to go and I am now missing all my "meaty" friends. My chicken, my fish, my prawn, my beef etc. I even cannot savour the delicious raya food that was prepared by Cik Puteh. I cannot enjoy the delicious Terengganu Laksa she made. Later, I will be UK for 4 years. that means in short I will not able to indulge those delicious Malay cuisine for 5 years!! oh gosh!

I am definitely a meat-lover. I do love vegetables also. I am an authentic omnivore..... BUT... I have to hang on until next Wednesday just because of the reward. haha guess what????
mom said she will bring me to have Japanese buffet in KL??? How to resist?? How? how?
That's why....

got to hang on!!!!! jia you!

No comments: