Tuesday, September 9, 2008

FUnniest Trip

Finally I got the Genting pictures from Emmany. Oh gosh, when I just going through the pictures, I just cannot help but laugh my lungs out. My granny was at downstairs and shouted: “Oi! Mai Kee Siao” meaning dun be crazy! Haha…….

It has already at least 5 years I last stepped in Genting. That time was my god sis----Anna was in the Astro Talent Quest 2003. I just went to the Arena of Stars but nothing else. This time, since buddy ajak, then I just go lo. Thought there will be many people, end up only 2 girls went. In fact, I joined the guys more often because Jia and Shun Wei will automatically disappear to “pak tor”.(dating)

I managed to get on every rides, I think! Of course, I left out those children ones. I even tried the space shot. I was hesitating at first and end up went for it. When it reach the top. I was swearing all the way. All foul language just throw out…….. sorry, I know is not right but can’t help. I was freaking scared at that time. After all, I found it was alright. One thing that bothers us a lot was the weather. Suddenly rain then misty and sunshine then rain again! Haiz, that was the disadvantage. Luckily, there were not many people on the day we went, so the queue was still alright, no need to wait so long.

I had my first try on pool in Genting. We played pool for 2 consecutive nights there. I wonder why guys love to play pool so much? To show off their skills maybe? Ha…. For so many rounds we played, I just managed to get in 5 balls. Hahaha…… eh, is very good for a noob like me.

Not forget to mention that I was misled by 2 guys, Kevin and Luqman, and end up we walked a big round IN THE RAIN and RUN UP THE SLOPE! Hahaha……. We are just being stupid. Of course we were the last group to reach the arcade and Emmany was saying: “Kevin, Luqman and Angie, you are the last team to arrive, you are eliminated from the race!” Hahahahaa…. Stupid kan?!!! Well, these are my college friends!

In the cable car on our way up to Genting!



Monkeys......

I love this pic because of Nabeel! hahahahahahaha!



Was trying to disturb Kevin!




The Standard move !


Retards !

Curi-Curi take pictures in the snow house!


Then, no need to curi curi take picture outside snowhouse





With Wen Jun and Luqman on the rock!
Aww..... We just love marry-go-round!

Went to meet Kat after Genting. We meet at One U and had to rush for a movie and guess what Kat bought Babylon AD and I had already watched in Genting. So 2 Babylon AD in 3 days! No one should ajak me to watch Babylon again! Almost getting sick of it as I do not really understand the movie. Hahahaha! Later, we went to play bowling with Mango and Alia. Luckily, I did not turn up to be the last because most of my balls went into longkang. Ha!

I will miss them very much as all of them will leave for UK soon. All of them will be in different parts of UK and it will be not easy for all of us to meet again.

Luqman, the Accountant in Uni of Lancaster,

Nabeel, the Doctor in St. Andrews Scotland,

Wen Jun, the Mechanical Engineer in Cambridge,

Shun Wei, the Businessman in London School of Economics

Kevin, the Chemical Engineer in Loughborough Uni

Jia Yin, the Doctor in Uni of Bristol

Emmanuel, in Uni of Melbourne, Australia

Kathryn, the Doctor, in University of Cork, Ireland

But friendship never ends!

"Good friends are like stars....You don't always see them, but you know they are always there!"

My friends, wait for me! I am Coming soon!

No comments: