Thursday, July 24, 2008

Short and Sweet....

Yesterday was IELTS Speaking test, so I went to Klang Valley( cuz I went to KL, Kelana Jaya , Damansara and Subang Jaya) on Tuesday and had a 2 days 1 night trip. It was short but a nice and memorable one. Hehe!!!

Went on Tuesday and the first person I got to meet is Glenna. She purposely took a bus from Cheras to Time Square to meet me(although is not far)Hehe!!! We had a pleasant lunch. She said she wanna belanja me Mamak. End up we had so called 'Mamak' in Time square. hahahahaha..... Actually we had Kenny Rodgers..... not bad right? Then Glenna called her BF to fetch me to Sentral.... hahha.... so lucky and can save some money.

From Sentral took train to Kelana Jaya to meet Kat Kat. At night, we went to Sunway Pyramid to celebrate Shyh Min's belated birthday. Got to meet Mango too! So we had a mini celebration in Starbucks coffee with 3 pieces of so called "Birthday cake". Later I had my dinner in SushiGroove. Food is not bad though.

The next day, which was yesterday I had my Speaking Test at IDP. Kat's brother fetch me to Idp. Surprisingly the test start and ended so quickly. I am glad that the test was fine and I was able to answer the questions. Later went to Sunway Pyramid( again) to have a scrumptious lunch at Sakae Sushi. I was so Katak, I did not know in that restaurant, customers use computer to order. Hahahaha...... so katak back then.......

After lunch, me and Kat went to One U to meet Boon Seong and had Fish Spa. Kat was so afraid of doing that. So she just waited for us for 30 min. Somehow we manage to get her soaked her hand in to take pics. Fish spa was ticklish at the beginning and comfortable after some while. NOt bad after all, was a nice experience.

No comments: