Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy? Sad?

Today is the frist time ever that I blog in my apartment......
so finally the internet is done.....BUT... its damn slow...... my apartment is lucky in the sense that is the nearest to the mainland compare with the others.... so somehow we get to online. Pity the guys that their internet is so slow(2mbps) . Muahahahhaa..... kesian....

It's Sunday afternoon and just me and Aarvin in the apartment.... most of my friends went home. I had just finish maths homework and chemistry.......Damn!! there are so many to study and I feel I had so little time....... I getting really really worried....... Oh ya!... I had received 4 offer letters out of 5... I received Uni of Manchester, Uni of Reading, Queen Mary-Uni of London and Notthingham Trent..... one more to wait is from Uni of Bristol.....
OMG!!!!! the requirements is so F*cking high!!!!!! My Highest requirement is AAA and lowest is AAB.... what the hell...... is just too hard.... i really doubt my chemistry can get and A....
anyway is quite relief to recieve offers....... Oh ya...... 3 of my friends get Cambridge offer!!!! wow so happy for them.... they are diana, wen jun and Hanin......hahaha..... Wen Jun owe me one meal!!!!!

The sad case is.............. AS result is coming out tomorrow.....I am really really worry..... cuz I think I did not do very well for that...... I think I am gonna reseat all my papers...... I really think so...... tomorrow morning the result will be out..... I am really really scared..... dunno whether can sleep tonight? I hope i can... huh.....
another sad thing is, Some of my friends did not get any offers from any of the University that they das Applied...... well.... I really fell so sad for them...... Seeing them sad and worry makes me really really for them too!!!!!
Hope that they will get a place in UK through clearing!!!!!!!


Please wish me Luck for tomorrow's result....
love y'all.........