Sunday, July 1, 2007

Uniform!

Ever wonder that we can change our own school uniform......'
hehe... maybe some of you will think that i am already in college, why bother to concern about uniform..... haha... my college is DIFF.... we have college UNIFORM!!!

yup, every saturday we are compulsory to wear our school uniform for classes......
hey the uniform is not cheap though... is tailored made...... if i am not mistaken... it takes a few hundred.....
well.... compare the school uniform, my college uniform consider quite nice already.......



BUT, to compare with overseas uniform, i personally think our uniform is so 'boring'....
yaya, we cannot expose our shoulders, legs, knees..... blah blah.... that why we have our uniform like that.....
the turqoise blue skirt and white blouse in every school in Malaysia...... all the same....



in overseas, everyschool have their own uniform... is so cool.... they have their own identity and feel the unity..... so nice.... in those four seasons country, they even have summer and winter uniform..... so nice~~~~~


how i wish i can have nice uniform... hahha
too bad... its all over.....just my college uniform with me..... hehe.....my school uniform in skrits.....

my college uniform in trousers
United Kingdom



United States



remeber this? ~hit me baby one more time~!
Japan


~kawaii des ne~^.^
Korea


the ultimate korea drama!!!


My School Uniform!!my prefect uniform!!!
Six form Uniform!!*bleah* not nice:(
no offense to those studying in form 6, my personal opinion!!!






























No comments: