Sunday, July 1, 2007

Student Dinner( long time de)!!! haha!!

It has been almost half a month i did not update my blog. hahaha.......
it need a lot of time and energy......


well, this is the first time i blog in my house in this new blog( blogspot). the feeling to blog in house is very different compare to college. In college, i need to rush to IT lab, simplfied my blog and just rush through my post. but i still wanna get it done. but now at home, the feeling is like "wanna-post-but-lazy"....
i really salute to my friend Jing en, who can frequently update her blog......
Where should i start from
erm....start from Student Dinner le.....
obviously the student dinner is not for us the juniors but seniors as they are going to leave.
Juniors are not compulsory to go but i as the student council need to go because we organised the occasion.
it was not a grand one but i think it turned out fine. its better than i have expected. Good job to all the Student Council esp to Mot. He was the coordinator of the occasion.

part of the girls SC..... we are "Chun" hehe

this is my gang, th 9.5 group... only they go+Syazwan








No comments: